At Teules i Taules SL we strive to offer you the best possible experience with our products and services. In some cases we need to save your data in order to do so. We care about your privacy and believe we should be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27th 2016 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data, and Law 34/2002, of July 11th, concerning Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”), Teules i Taules SL hereby informs the user that, as the processing controller, it will incorporate the personal data provided by users into an automated file.
You should know that:
· Your details are collected in order to improve the user experience, and to serve your interests and requirements.
· We are transparent about the details we collect about you and why we do so.
· Our aim is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we use your personal information, we will always do so in compliance with the regulations, and where necessary we’ll ask for your consent.
· We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore if you decide not to authorise us to process them, you may request that we stop processing them.
· Our priority is to ensure your security and to process your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
Identity: Teules i Taules SL
Commercial name: Hotel Arcs de Monells
Business address: Carrer Vilanova, 1, 17121 Monells, Girona
VAT No.: B17521576
Teules i Taules SL has appointed a Data Protection Officer or an internal contact person within their organisation. Should you wish to make a query regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact them via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal details do we compile?
· The personal details that the user may provide:
· Name, address and date of birth.
· Phone number and e-mail address.
· Payment and refund information.
· IP address, date and time when you have accessed our services, the internet browser you use and details about the device’s operating system.
· Any other information or details you choose to share with us.
In some cases, it is mandatory to complete the registration form in order to access and enjoy certain services offered on the website; likewise, failure to provide the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy signifies the impossibility of subscribing, registering or participating in any of the promotions in which personal data is requested.
Why do we process your data and what for?
At Teules i Taules SL we process the information provided by data subjects for the following purposes:
· To manage orders or contract one of our services, whether online or in physical stores.
· To manage the sending of the requested information.
· To perform commercial actions and carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as managing the services offered via the website and information tasks, being able to perform automatic valuations, obtain customer profiles and segmentation tasks in order to customise the processing in accordance with their characteristics and needs and to improve the customer’s online experience.
· To develop and manage any competitions, draws or other promotional activities that may be organised.
· In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or to third parties for audit reasons, as well as to manage personal details regarding invoices, contracts and documents in order to respond to complaints from customers or public authorities.
· We hereby inform you that the personal details obtained as a result of your registration as a user will be part of the Record of Processing Activities (ROPA), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
Your data may be processed in accordance with the following legal bases:
· Consent of the data subject for the contracting of services and products, contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters.
· Legitimate interest for the processing of our customers’ details in direct marketing actions, and express consent of the data subject for everything related to automatic assessments and profiling.
· Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third-party claims.